This summer, we surveyed a number of law firms to understand what technologies they are using in the IT landscape.
The results revealed how technology purchase decisions are made, areas of workflow inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement for firms. Reviewing these findings can be beneficial for any law firm with the initiative to evaluate how they compare to other firms in selecting and implementing technology.
For the 2017 IT and Operational Trends in Law Firms Study, we surveyed 57 law firms. The responses were recorded and analyzed and formatted into this comprehensive report. In this report, you’ll find:
- Preferred document management software used by law firms today
- Do firms use OCR (optical character recognition) with their DMS?
- The types of OCR most used by law firms today
- Most common barriers to adopting new technology
- Biggest source of workflow inefficiencies within firms
Download the survey results for your firm and get a clearer picture of industry trends today!