We recently hosted a webinar on How to Implement New Software at Your RIA without a Hitch. It was full of valuable advice to help ensure that your next technology implementation goes smoothly from start to finish, and avoids the pitfalls that companies often face when introducing new processes and protocols to their staff.
This webinar will teach you how to:
- Prepare for the implementation process in advance.
- Build an internal implementation team and a design team.
- Plan a phased approach that sets realistic expectations.
- Design the program to specifically address your organization’s needs.
- Train your employees to use and become advocates of your new software.
- Evaluate your new software over time.
If you were unable to join us for the original 30-minute webinar, you can access the recording at any time. Simply click the button below, enter your email address and watch at your convenience.
Also, please check back here as we’ll be providing you with more in-depth information on how to set up a training program for your employees in our next blog post. We’ve guided over 1,000 RIAs through the implementation process, and we can help you too.