We recently hosted a webinar on How to Choose the Right Technology for Your RIA. It was packed full of helpful tips, ways to avoid common mistakes, and techniques to employ that will ensure you find the technology solutions that address your firm’s most pressing issues.
We covered best practices for conducting research, attending a demo and evaluating your options, including how to:
- Determine whether your technology project is Mission Critical or needs to be a Quick Win.
- Clearly define the key problems the technology needs to solve.
- Prepare for and follow up on partner demos.
- Ensure the decision makers are actively engaged in the selection process.
- Become an agent of change for your organization.
- Present a compelling argument for the solution you’ve determined will make the greatest impact.
If you were unable to join us for the original 30-minute webinar, you can access the recording at any time. Simply enter your email address below and we’ll send you the link.
Also, please check back here as we’ll be covering each step of the technology selection process in our upcoming series of blog posts. We’ve helped over 1,000 RIAs find the right technology, and we can help you too.
Plus, we’d love to see you at our next webinar where we will discuss how to implement new software at your RIA without a hitch. Watch our second webinar here.