Trumpet recently released an upgrade to its OCR software for Worldox, Symphony OCR. If you are not familiar with OCR software, visit www.trumpetinc.com/software-symphonyocr.jsp for more information.
Symphony OCR 6.0 comes with a ton of fantastic new features:
- New document prioritization levels
- Ability to specify when each profile group should be OCRed
- Better backlog reporting (explicitly display page usage in past year, recommended license size)
- Ability to report on backlog progress for each profile group
- Streamlined installation (Client ID and Partner ID data entry eliminated)
- Page count will now reset on customer’s anniversary date, not January 1
- User interface overhaul with consistent page layout and links to online knowledge books
- Consistent heartbeat error/warning reporting
If you are a Symphony OCR user, please click here for the update instructions to begin using the new version.
If you run into issues applying the update, or you have questions, please request assistance via our support site at: http://support.trumpetinc.com .