How many times has someone gone to your administrative staff asking that question? How many times has that key person been away from your desk when you needed to know? Despite being buried amongst piles of paperwork, they did in fact scan your very important document and it’s already stored in Worldox but how are you to know?
Symphony Profiler now provides email notifications so you can be notified upon a document being scanned. Here’s how it works:
- After completing the reservation’s profile card in Worldox and entering the Reservation ID, select the “Advanced” bar:
- Select the checkbox next to “Send email to
- Complete the email to field by entering the email address
- Complete the Email Subject by entering the subject you’d like to appear
- Select OK (or Another, or Another Similar)
- Scan your documents per your normal process to fulfill your reservation
Your recipient will then receive email notification from [email protected] that provides them with a link to open the document.
Enjoy knowing that your documents have been scanned using the notification feature in Symphony Profiler!
Learn more about Symphony Profiler here.