If you are planning to attend the Insider's Forum on Sept 28 - 30, 2015, it's shaping up to be an exciting event. The Trumpet team is jazzed this year's event will be in our hometown. We hope you’ll join us for some exciting, informative sessions, visit our booth, and chat with us during our sponsored happy hour— and get a chance to check out some of the local sites.
Here are a few highlights on all three to whet your appetite…
Join Trumpet and Concenter Services for Happy Hour
We know you’re attending the Forum to gain new insights, to network with your peers and we hope you can join us AFTER the sessions for a little more fun.
Trumpet is excited to announce we are co-hosting Happy Hour on Tuesday, Sept 29 at 5:35 pm immediately following the Keynote Presentation. Mary Ferguson’s team from Concenter Services will be on hand, co-hosting and visiting with our guests. The Happy Hour will be held on the Beehive Patio.
We'd love to catch up with you there, and share impressions of the day's sessions.
Don’t miss these sessions if you want to grow—or modernize—your firm!
Bob and Jean graciously asked us to share ideas about growing a professional service firm. Whether you’re gearing up for growth or want to streamline your business, join us at one of these sessions:
- Lunch with Roundtable Discussions: “Trailblazing Collaboration”, Tuesday, Sept 29 at 12:20 pm
- Please join us to discuss why today’s collaboration tools are limited in scope and imagination. If you enjoy pushing the envelope on innovation, join us to rethink collaboration. Specifically - what’s missing and how can technology companies solve this for RIAs.
- COO TED Talks "Creating Environments to Help People Enjoy the Way They Work” – Tuesday, Sept 29 at 1:35 pm
- IDEA X-Change “Career Track for becoming a COO” – Wednesday, Sept 30 at 10:35 am
- “Managing and Implementing Change” - Wednesday, Sept 30 at 2:55 pm
Looking for local culture or cuisine? We have a few recommendations!
Phoenix is a city for foodies, and our team has their own restaurant tips to share with you. Whether you’re looking for great Mexican, an amazing Brew Pub or best vegetarian restaurant in town, we have a few suggestions. Read our recommendations here .